Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day <3

So, today is valentine's day! I love it! I just wish that I could spend it with Mike! I have to be here at school in boring Bolivar, MO while he's back in Edwardsville! I miss him so much! But it's a pretty fun holday in the dorms. Everyone is passing out little valentine's cards like we did in elementary school and giving people candy! This is definately one of my favorite holidays! However it always makes it much better when you have a special someone on your life! Tomorrow I get to go home and see Mike! That's when we are going to celebrate our valentine's day! We're going to go and see the movie Fool's Gold then we're going to go out to eat! He told me I get to choose where so it will probably be 54th street! Or Olivae Garden! Im just super excited! I got him an amazing gift that I hope he loves but I can't say anything until after he already gets it! Anyways, that's all for now! Thought I would give this blog thing a shot!

No comments: