Monday, May 5, 2008
Sunshine is wonderful!
oh, today has been a pretty good day. I was freaking out about having a test and to defend a paper but the paper went well and the test, well it went alright. Stupid math formulas! Anyways, this past weekend was nice and I only have one more weekend left here and then I get to move home FOR GOOD! or atleast until I can afford to move out on my own! Anyways, not this past weekend but the weekend before that I was in a bad car accident on my way home. I was with a friend who was driving and we hydro-planed then we did two 360's in the interstate and hit a lot of pole things on the way before ending in the ditch! It was so scary! This was my fourth accident, I have only been the cause of one of them! Geez, I hate accidents! For some reason the Lord wants me alive! Here are some pics of the car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment