Monday, March 24, 2008

OHHH SPRING BREAK

I had a WONDERFUL spring break at home! It was a great opportunity to relax and just get away from things at school! I spent everyday with Mike and my friends! I went job hunting at 5 different day cares around the area! I was able to get my oil changed, tires rotated, and car washed. I also got the last of the Gardasil vaccines (PRAISE THE LORD) but I broke out in a rash ALL over my chest and behind my ears and is now working its way to my arms! So, I went to the doctor today and he gave me some prednasone! We'll have to see how that works out! But actually it's already not as red as it was before! When we were driving last night we drove on 44 and when we passes 141 you could see the devastation! So many businesses and home underwater! It was crazy! I have some pics. up from when we went to St. Louis to look at some flooding areas! Ill put some up on here! All in all though it was a GREAT spring break! I had an AMAZING birthday with my family and my closest friends! I got to spend a lot of MUCH NEEDED time with Mike! It was awesome! We went out to eat a few times and we hung out with his family quite a bit! Im just sad that One Tree Hill is not on for a whole month! What am I to do? It is my newest addiction and I can barely stand going week to week!!! AHHH!!!

No comments: