Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Too busy!
So, This week so far has not been very good! I have been VERY busy with school stuff and it just makes everything VERY hectic! I FINALLY was able to get all unpacked and everything today! About time I did that, I KNOW! So, the good news is that I got a call back from one of the day cares that I applied at! YAY! They want an interview but I told them i am away at school so I might be able to do a phone interview with them until I can come in, in person! This would be a HUGE blessing to me if I got this job! I had my transcripts sent to them! It is Troy Early Childhood Center! The lady said that she would call me back at the end of this week sometime or if she didn't then I should call her on Monday! Please PRAY that I get this job! I would LOVE it so much to work in a daycare! So, that's it basically for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment