Wednesday, March 12, 2008

TODAY!!!




So, today has been a pretty stinkin good day!!! I dressed really cute which always puts me in a better mood and I found out 2 of my classes on Friday have been cancelled!!! YAY!!!! Also, I got an 98% on my math test that I got bak today! Hallelujah!!! So, it has been a pretty stinkin good day i would say! Over spring break I am going to get my hair cut and colored! I want my blonde back! Right now I am brunnette/reddish! I am getting it cut and colored! I want to look like I used to! Ill post some pics of me now and what I used to look like and the way I want it back to!

The one brunette above is how my hair is now and I want to go back to the other one above! For some reason I can not figure out how to put the pics. below!






No comments: